At Nebraska, not only did head coach Mike Riley give his players the day off for working so hard, he also handed them an expensive treat.
Between Team Challenge ALS and Kyle Fogg's Overseas Elite teams in The Basketball Tournament's finale, some of the winnings will go to a good cause.
When Arizona Cardinals rookie Chad Williams signed his first professional contract, he knew exactly what was going to be his first purchase.
Mercury center Brittney Griner will donate to the Phoenix non-profit "One-N-Ten," the LGBTQ youth organization that was recently a victim of arson in July.
Jasper Fleming started making their perfect soccer uniform, using markers and duct tape to create it all and with the help of Adidas, it came to life.
D-backs OF David Peralta presented championship rings to Raymond S. Kellis High School's baseball team for its 5A state title.
A young fan with down syndrome got his birthday wish when he got to meet his favorite player, Cubs catcher Willson Contreras.
Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is giving Los Angeles area kids a boost to start their school year.
D-backs pitcher Robbie Ray paid tribute to Amy Hall during the MLB All-Star Game as part of the Stand Up To Cancer movement.
"Swipe Right Night" got its fair share of publicity when the Atlanta Hawks first used the Tinder app to draw fans looking for a date.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity