Updated Apr 16, 2012 - 1:56 pm
Cardinals sign three restricted free agents
Safety Rashad Johnson, running back LaRod Stephens-Howling and cornerback Greg Toler all signed one-year qualifying offers from the team.
Johnson, a three-year veteran out of Alabama, saw action in all 16 games in 2011, starting 9 in place of the injured Kerry Rhodes. Johnson registered 50 total tackles, good for eighth on the team.
Stephens-Howling, who like Johnson was drafted in 2009, averaged 23.8 yards per kickoff return, and caught 13 passes for 234 yards and two touchdowns - including a 52- yarder in overtime to beat Dallas on December 4.
Toler missed the entire 2011 season after suffering a torn ACL in a preseason game against San Diego. The former fourth round pick out of St. Paul's intercepted three passes in his first two years in the league.
The team also announced that four exclusive rights players - quarterback Richard Bartel, running back Alfonso Smith, defensive end Ronald Talley and linebacker Brandon Williams - all signed contracts for the 2012 campaign.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.