Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 1:41 pm
Report: NFL may move 2015 Pro Bowl to Arizona
According to Pete Dougherty of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the NFL is looking for a way to raise the profile of the Pro Bowl and feels like pairing it with the championship game in the desert may be the best option.
Just got off phone with NFL source who said league is strongly considering moving Pro Bowl to SB site in Arizona this season. ...— Pete Dougherty (@PeteDougherty) February 25, 2014
Though the game has been played in Hawaii all but one year since 1979, this would not be the first time it is played stateside.
In 2009, the game was held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, which was the site of that year's Super Bowl.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?