Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 1:41 pm
Report: NFL may move 2015 Pro Bowl to Arizona
According to Pete Dougherty of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the NFL is looking for a way to raise the profile of the Pro Bowl and feels like pairing it with the championship game in the desert may be the best option.
Just got off phone with NFL source who said league is strongly considering moving Pro Bowl to SB site in Arizona this season. ...— Pete Dougherty (@PeteDougherty) February 25, 2014
Though the game has been played in Hawaii all but one year since 1979, this would not be the first time it is played stateside.
In 2009, the game was held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, which was the site of that year's Super Bowl.
- A 'confident' Andre Ellington excited about increased role with Arizona Cardinals
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Fighting not tolerated in Cardinals camp
- Antonio Cromartie: Arizona Cardinals ‘most talented secondary' he has been a part of
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Bobby Massie in 'best shape of his career'
- Personnel and penumbras
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.