Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 1:41 pm
Report: NFL may move 2015 Pro Bowl to Arizona
According to Pete Dougherty of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the NFL is looking for a way to raise the profile of the Pro Bowl and feels like pairing it with the championship game in the desert may be the best option.
Just got off phone with NFL source who said league is strongly considering moving Pro Bowl to SB site in Arizona this season. ...— Pete Dougherty (@PeteDougherty) February 25, 2014
Though the game has been played in Hawaii all but one year since 1979, this would not be the first time it is played stateside.
In 2009, the game was held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, which was the site of that year's Super Bowl.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.