Arizona Cardinals 2014 training camp schedule released
Players will report to camp on July 25, with the first practice being held the following day.
A total of 18 practices will be open to the public, with all being scheduled to run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The practices are broken up by preseason games, which are Aug. 9 (vs. Houston), Aug. 16 (at Minnesota) and Aug. 24 (vs. Cincinnati).
Just as is it was last year, training camp will be held at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Admission and parking will be free to the public.
|Saturday, July 26||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Sunday, July 27||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, July 28||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 29||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, July 30||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 1||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Saturday, August 2||2:00-4:30 PM (Fan Fest)|
|Tuesday, August 5||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 6||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 7||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 11||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, August 12||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 13||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 14||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 18||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 20||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 21||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 22||2:00-4:30 PM|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.