Arizona Cardinals 2014 training camp schedule released
Players will report to camp on July 25, with the first practice being held the following day.
A total of 18 practices will be open to the public, with all being scheduled to run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The practices are broken up by preseason games, which are Aug. 9 (vs. Houston), Aug. 16 (at Minnesota) and Aug. 24 (vs. Cincinnati).
Just as is it was last year, training camp will be held at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Admission and parking will be free to the public.
|Saturday, July 26||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Sunday, July 27||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, July 28||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 29||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, July 30||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 1||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Saturday, August 2||2:00-4:30 PM (Fan Fest)|
|Tuesday, August 5||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 6||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 7||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 11||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, August 12||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 13||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 14||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 18||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 20||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 21||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 22||2:00-4:30 PM|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.