Arizona Cardinals 2014 training camp schedule released
Players will report to camp on July 25, with the first practice being held the following day.
A total of 18 practices will be open to the public, with all being scheduled to run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The practices are broken up by preseason games, which are Aug. 9 (vs. Houston), Aug. 16 (at Minnesota) and Aug. 24 (vs. Cincinnati).
Just as is it was last year, training camp will be held at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Admission and parking will be free to the public.
|Saturday, July 26||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Sunday, July 27||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, July 28||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 29||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, July 30||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 1||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Saturday, August 2||2:00-4:30 PM (Fan Fest)|
|Tuesday, August 5||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 6||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 7||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 11||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, August 12||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 13||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 14||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 18||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 20||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 21||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 22||2:00-4:30 PM|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.