Updated Oct 2, 2012 - 2:42 pm
Suns' Goran Dragic starts camp on sidelines
Dragic said he hurt the ankle when he stepped on the foot of teammate Jermaine O'Neal during a pickup game last week at US Airways Center.
"I was scared at first," Dragic said.
"It was looking bad. (Suns head athletic trainer Aaron Nelson) thought it was fractured, but in the end everything is fine. Hopefully in a few days -- I don't know how the progress is going to go, but so far it is going well."
Dragic watched from the sideline as Sebastian Telfair filled the point guard position during the team's walk-through for an offense that he said has changed very little since his first stint with the team before he was traded to the Houston Rockets in 2011.
"All the actions are the same that two, three years ago so I know everything," he said. "We [did] add a new set [but] that's from Houston so I knew that too. That's a good thing."
The injury also kept him out of the conditioning drills at the end of practice.
"I mean I like running," he said. "I'm that guy. You have to run."
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 11NBA insider Chris Broussard dicsusses the NBA playoff race.