Updated Oct 2, 2012 - 2:42 pm
Suns' Goran Dragic starts camp on sidelines
Dragic said he hurt the ankle when he stepped on the foot of teammate Jermaine O'Neal during a pickup game last week at US Airways Center.
"I was scared at first," Dragic said.
"It was looking bad. (Suns head athletic trainer Aaron Nelson) thought it was fractured, but in the end everything is fine. Hopefully in a few days -- I don't know how the progress is going to go, but so far it is going well."
Dragic watched from the sideline as Sebastian Telfair filled the point guard position during the team's walk-through for an offense that he said has changed very little since his first stint with the team before he was traded to the Houston Rockets in 2011.
"All the actions are the same that two, three years ago so I know everything," he said. "We [did] add a new set [but] that's from Houston so I knew that too. That's a good thing."
The injury also kept him out of the conditioning drills at the end of practice.
"I mean I like running," he said. "I'm that guy. You have to run."
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.