Updated Jul 16, 2012 - 8:54 am
List of suitors for Shane Doan continues to grow
With the Coyotes' future in Glendale still very much in doubt, Doan is considering offers from other teams despite voicing his desire to stay with the franchise that has employed his services since their days in Winnipeg in the mid-90s.
The list of suitors continues to grow, according to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro.
Two other teams to report having made offers to Coyotes C Shane Doan - Buffalo & Detroit. And the New York Rangers are showing real interest— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) July 16, 2012
The list grew by one team Monday morning.
Add Pittsburgh to the list so Coyotes Captain Shane Doan has received confirmed offers from LA, SJ, Vancouver, Detroit, Buffalo & Pittsburgh— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) July 16, 2012
Doan is first on the Winnipeg/Phoenix career list in games played (1,198) and ranks third in goals (318), assists (470) and points (788).
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?