Updated May 28, 2014 - 1:07 pm
Arizona State agrees to contract extension with football coach Todd Graham
Along with the extension, ASU is seeking to increase Graham's salary another $300,000, putting it at $2.7 million. As part of his contract, Graham's salary will increase by $100,000 annually on Jan. 1, 2015 and on Jan. 1, 2016. Every Jan. 1 after that will see an increase of $50,000.
In two seasons with the school, Graham has led the Sun Devils to a 18-9 record, including appearances in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl and National University Holiday Bowl. In 2013, ASU won 10 games and the Pac-12 South, which led to them hosting the Pac-12 title game at Sun Devil Stadium.
- Arizona State moves up multiple spots in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.