The Arizona State Sun Devils won 21 games this season, which is more than double the number of games they were victorious in just one year ago.
Much of the credit has been given to freshman Jahii Carson, and rightfully so.
However, one would be remiss not to recognize the contributions made by some of head coach Herb Sendek's new assistants, and specifically those of Eric Musselman.
Musselman brought NBA experience to the college ranks, and his impact could lead to him getting looks from other schools about their own vacancies.
"I think Eric's going to have opportunities to look at head coaching jobs," ASU athletic director Steve Patterson told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a very qualified coach. He did a great job, I think, teaching and working here. You know, we'd love to have him back.
"On the other hand, if somebody comes after him and offers him a head coaching job, I think he certainly would have to look at that."
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.