Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 3:21 pm
ASU AD expects assistant Musselman to draw interest from other schools
Much of the credit has been given to freshman Jahii Carson, and rightfully so.
However, one would be remiss not to recognize the contributions made by some of head coach Herb Sendek's new assistants, and specifically those of Eric Musselman.
Musselman brought NBA experience to the college ranks, and his impact could lead to him getting looks from other schools about their own vacancies.
"I think Eric's going to have opportunities to look at head coaching jobs," ASU athletic director Steve Patterson told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a very qualified coach. He did a great job, I think, teaching and working here. You know, we'd love to have him back.
"On the other hand, if somebody comes after him and offers him a head coaching job, I think he certainly would have to look at that."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.