Like his college teammate Jahii Carson, Arizona State center Jordan Bachynski was not selected in the 2014 NBA Draft Thursday night.
He will however be playing this summer with an NBA team.
According to WFNZ's Colin Hoggard, Bachinskyi is set to play in the Las Vegas Summer League with the Charlotte Hornets.
The 7-foot-2 Canadian averaged 11.3 points and 8.5 points per game in his final season in Tempe and broke the Pac-12 record for blocks in a single season with 133.
Bachynski leaves Tempe as the all-time Pac-12 career record holder for blocks with 314 and is the first Sun Devil to ever record a triple-double with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 12 blocks, which he did against Cal State Northridge on Dec. 8, 2012.
A four-year letterman at ASU, Bachynski was named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year last season and was also a second-team All-Pac-12 performer as well.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Ray Anderson, ASU athletic director - Wednesday October 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the Sun Devils overcoming adversity after their loss to
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals and Sun Devil quarterback - Wednesday October 1Former Arizona State and Cardinal quarterback Jake Plummer discusses the latest in college football
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 30ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the wheels could come off for ASU in a hurry.
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.