Like his college teammate Jahii Carson, Arizona State center Jordan Bachynski was not selected in the 2014 NBA Draft Thursday night.
He will however be playing this summer with an NBA team.
According to WFNZ's Colin Hoggard, Bachinskyi is set to play in the Las Vegas Summer League with the Charlotte Hornets.
The 7-foot-2 Canadian averaged 11.3 points and 8.5 points per game in his final season in Tempe and broke the Pac-12 record for blocks in a single season with 133.
Bachynski leaves Tempe as the all-time Pac-12 career record holder for blocks with 314 and is the first Sun Devil to ever record a triple-double with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 12 blocks, which he did against Cal State Northridge on Dec. 8, 2012.
A four-year letterman at ASU, Bachynski was named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year last season and was also a second-team All-Pac-12 performer as well.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike