Delicious D-backs: Here are all the new food options at Chase Field
These days, the ballpark experience is about more than just baseball.
Sure, the main reason why one heads to Chase Field is to watch the Arizona Diamondbacks or, sometimes, their opponent, but nowadays that fun comes with something else:
Food. Lots and lots of food.
As has been customary for the D-backs of late, this season will feature the debuts of many new food items. The dishes range from traditional-ish ballpark fare, such as specialized hot dogs and burgers to tacos, desserts and items that could probably fit into a couple of different categories.
Given that there are so many to choose from, we understand that it may be tough to decide. Like, one can’t have all of them in one night, right?
Really, it’s possible? Wow, go you!
But for those fans who are not food warriors like yourself, this video may help decide which foods to seek out when they head to Chase Field this summer.
- D-backs’ Souza looks to bounce back after challenging 2018 season
- Diamondbacks’ David Peralta embracing leadership role
- Zack Greinke the lone D-back on SI’s top-100 list for 2019
- Hall: D-backs focused on Chase Field, far from determining future home
- Spring training guide: Everything to know for Cactus League baseball