The Philadelphia Eagles did a bad job of protecting their home field during a 20-10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. A loss that dropped the team to 0-2 on the season.
They had problems in just about every aspect of the game from catching a football, to snapping a football properly to simply punting a football.
It was an ugly day all around for the Eagles from players to coaches to fans.
The frustration boiled over for defensive back Nolan Carroll, who decided to take his frustration out on a fan that ran onto the field.
Carroll ran up and tackled the drunk fan, seemingly to the guy’s delight.
The fan seemed very happy for someone who is going to jail and just got embarrassingly taken out by a NFL player in front of a very large audience.
The “happy” fan joins the Cowboys team as people leaving Lincoln Financial Field in an upbeat mood after yesterday’s game.
- Carson who? UA product Nick Foles leads Eagles to Super Bowl
- Schefter: Raiders interviewed Arizona’s Kevin Sumlin for OC position
- Air Force Academy cancels athletic events due to government shutdown
- Trivia Tuesday: Most productive rookie running backs of all time
- ESPN writer gives insight on Cardinals head coaching candidate Munchak