The Philadelphia Eagles did a bad job of protecting their home field during a 20-10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. A loss that dropped the team to 0-2 on the season.
They had problems in just about every aspect of the game from catching a football, to snapping a football properly to simply punting a football.
It was an ugly day all around for the Eagles from players to coaches to fans.
The frustration boiled over for defensive back Nolan Carroll, who decided to take his frustration out on a fan that ran onto the field.
Carroll ran up and tackled the drunk fan, seemingly to the guy’s delight.
The fan seemed very happy for someone who is going to jail and just got embarrassingly taken out by a NFL player in front of a very large audience.
The “happy” fan joins the Cowboys team as people leaving Lincoln Financial Field in an upbeat mood after yesterday’s game.
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald appears in NFL 100 Super Bowl commercial
- NFL Pro Bowl provides number of wet and wacky moments
- The road to the Super Bowl is perfectly imperfect
- Torrey Smith beats his son in Madden by 98 points as a teaching moment
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cards hire Kingsbury as next head coach