The Philadelphia Eagles did a bad job of protecting their home field during a 20-10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. A loss that dropped the team to 0-2 on the season.
They had problems in just about every aspect of the game from catching a football, to snapping a football properly to simply punting a football.
It was an ugly day all around for the Eagles from players to coaches to fans.
The frustration boiled over for defensive back Nolan Carroll, who decided to take his frustration out on a fan that ran onto the field.
Carroll ran up and tackled the drunk fan, seemingly to the guy’s delight.
The fan seemed very happy for someone who is going to jail and just got embarrassingly taken out by a NFL player in front of a very large audience.
The “happy” fan joins the Cowboys team as people leaving Lincoln Financial Field in an upbeat mood after yesterday’s game.
- Vinny and Skinny: Cardinals edge out Colts, Cowboys up next
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Week 2 NFL Injury Report: Arizona Cardinals at Indianapolis Colts
- NFL files emergency motion, Elliott ruling could come by Cardinals game
- Tupac? Bette Midler? Valley high school pregame football music runs gamut