The Philadelphia Eagles did a bad job of protecting their home field during a 20-10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. A loss that dropped the team to 0-2 on the season.
They had problems in just about every aspect of the game from catching a football, to snapping a football properly to simply punting a football.
It was an ugly day all around for the Eagles from players to coaches to fans.
The frustration boiled over for defensive back Nolan Carroll, who decided to take his frustration out on a fan that ran onto the field.
Carroll ran up and tackled the drunk fan, seemingly to the guy’s delight.
The fan seemed very happy for someone who is going to jail and just got embarrassingly taken out by a NFL player in front of a very large audience.
The “happy” fan joins the Cowboys team as people leaving Lincoln Financial Field in an upbeat mood after yesterday’s game.
- Arians praises quarterback Gabbert, criticizes Cardinals receivers
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 12: Eagles hold, Saints creep up
- Cardinals’ David Johnson donates to Boys and Girls Club of Metro Phoenix
- Arizona Cardinals announce one-year extension for Larry Fitzgerald
- Doug & Wolf’s 2017 NFL Power Poll rankings – Week 11