Were you ever really at a baseball game if there’s no photographic proof of your presence?
Like, can you really trust a ticket stub? Like, totally, no, you cannot.
Clearly that’s what this group of Arizona Diamondbacks fans had in mind when they went to Wednesday night’s game against the Colorado Rockies and spent a considerable amount of time taking selfies.
Really, all of them were taking selfies, a situation play-by-play man Steve Berthiaume and color commentator Bob Brenly were more than happy to analyze.
“Every girl in the picture is locked into her phone,” Berthiaume said, while Brenly signed in the background. “Every single one is dialed in. Welcome to parenting in 2015. They’re all just completely transfixed by the technology.”
- Gomez: D-backs’ financial mishaps made Goldschmidt trade inevitable
- Washington Nationals introduce Patrick Corbin, make signing official
- Paul Goldschmidt is classic Goldy as he’s introduced by Cardinals
- New D-backs pitcher Luke Weaver expects better season in 2019
- Lovullo: D-backs will mull Lamb at 1st after Goldschmidt trade