Were you ever really at a baseball game if there’s no photographic proof of your presence?
Like, can you really trust a ticket stub? Like, totally, no, you cannot.
Clearly that’s what this group of Arizona Diamondbacks fans had in mind when they went to Wednesday night’s game against the Colorado Rockies and spent a considerable amount of time taking selfies.
Really, all of them were taking selfies, a situation play-by-play man Steve Berthiaume and color commentator Bob Brenly were more than happy to analyze.
“Every girl in the picture is locked into her phone,” Berthiaume said, while Brenly signed in the background. “Every single one is dialed in. Welcome to parenting in 2015. They’re all just completely transfixed by the technology.”
- Diamondbacks players pile into pen, attempt to outweigh PBR bucking bull
- D-backs RF Steven Souza Jr. receives good news, MRI shows pectoral strain
- Lovullo: Souza has right pectoral strain, likely to start season on DL
- Diamondbacks RHP Matt Koch optioned to Triple-A
- D-backs’ Souza exits Cactus League game after straining right shoulder