Were you ever really at a baseball game if there’s no photographic proof of your presence?
Like, can you really trust a ticket stub? Like, totally, no, you cannot.
Clearly that’s what this group of Arizona Diamondbacks fans had in mind when they went to Wednesday night’s game against the Colorado Rockies and spent a considerable amount of time taking selfies.
Really, all of them were taking selfies, a situation play-by-play man Steve Berthiaume and color commentator Bob Brenly were more than happy to analyze.
“Every girl in the picture is locked into her phone,” Berthiaume said, while Brenly signed in the background. “Every single one is dialed in. Welcome to parenting in 2015. They’re all just completely transfixed by the technology.”
- Goldschmidt, Dyson lead Diamondbacks to win over Angels
- Jarrod Dyson robs potential go-ahead grand slam in D-backs’ win
- D-backs’ Souza Jr. takes casual stroll on Chase Field concourse
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: A combined no-no and a torrid Socrates Brito
- From the D-backs’ POV: How the ninth inning unraveled in loss to Mets