The Arizona Cardinals have signed four players to a future contract for the 2016 season.
Center Taylor Boggs, linebacker Mike Reilly, center Valerian Ume-Ezeoke and safety Tyrequek Zimmerman were signed.
Boggs entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Jets in 2011. He has played in five games with the Chicago Bears and two more games with the Detroit Lions in his NFL career.
Reilly was an All-American selection for Willliam & Mary in 2014. In 2015 he stayed with the Browns through training camp and the preseason before being released on September 5.
Ume-Ezeoke was a four-year starter at New Mexico State and Zimmerman started for three years at Oregon State. Ume-Ezeoke was signed by the Falcons in 2015 before being released at the end of August and Zimmerman was signed and released by the Seahawks twice in 2015.
- ‘How many of those am I on?’ Keim eyes improving Cards, not hot seat
- Bené Benwikere continues patching holes for Cardinals
- ESPN: Wilks’ job security at risk with GM Steve Keim on hot seat
- Behind Enemy Lines: Two-win Cardinals host one-win Raiders
- Week 11 NFL injury report: Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals