The Arizona Cardinals have signed four players to a future contract for the 2016 season.
Center Taylor Boggs, linebacker Mike Reilly, center Valerian Ume-Ezeoke and safety Tyrequek Zimmerman were signed.
Boggs entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Jets in 2011. He has played in five games with the Chicago Bears and two more games with the Detroit Lions in his NFL career.
Reilly was an All-American selection for Willliam & Mary in 2014. In 2015 he stayed with the Browns through training camp and the preseason before being released on September 5.
Ume-Ezeoke was a four-year starter at New Mexico State and Zimmerman started for three years at Oregon State. Ume-Ezeoke was signed by the Falcons in 2015 before being released at the end of August and Zimmerman was signed and released by the Seahawks twice in 2015.
- Report: Cardinals interview former Packers play-caller Tom Clements
- Report: Jags expected to hire Cardinals OC candidate John DeFilippo
- Where the Cardinals stand in hiring Kliff Kingsbury’s coaching staff
- ESPN gives Cardinals ‘D’ offseason regrade, rank Bradford worst signing
- After Cardinals fall far in 3 years, these dates will be key this offseason