Sun Devil Stadium is undergoing a major facelift, with the goal being to update the older structure to help make it one of the best venues in the Pac-12.
Phase 1 of the project was completed last September, and it included a revamped south end zone as well as the removal of some sections in the north end zone upper deck.
Phase 2, which began in December, involves remodeling the west side of the stadium with new seats, more leg room, premium seating and work on the outside of the student-athletics facility.
More on the entire project can be read here, and based on the newest renderings of the finished product, the stadium is going to look fantastic when it’s completed in time for the 2017 season.
- James Harden breaks out creativity for Drive By Dunk Challenge
- After Josh Rosen’s remarks, Sun Devils admit to student-athlete challenges
- McShay: ASU’s Kalen Ballage is the sixth-best NFL Draft prospect at RB
- ASU’s Crow and Anderson address Graham’s future, stadium renovations
- Analytics website predicts a long, dark season for Arizona State