Sun Devil Stadium is undergoing a major facelift, with the goal being to update the older structure to help make it one of the best venues in the Pac-12.
Phase 1 of the project was completed last September, and it included a revamped south end zone as well as the removal of some sections in the north end zone upper deck.
Phase 2, which began in December, involves remodeling the west side of the stadium with new seats, more leg room, premium seating and work on the outside of the student-athletics facility.
More on the entire project can be read here, and based on the newest renderings of the finished product, the stadium is going to look fantastic when it’s completed in time for the 2017 season.
- ASU brings momentum into important matchup with Utah
- Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: Reviewing the Washington upset
- ASU’s challenge: Building off the Washington win
- ASU’s wild fourth-down conversion seals upset victory over Washington
- ASU benefits from special teams nightmare for Huskies in upset win