— Arizona Basketball (@APlayersProgram) February 19, 2016
The Arizona Wildcats will break out a special uniform package for their Feb. 24 game against the Colorado Buffaloes.
The program’s Twitter account released a teaser picture of the complete kit to be worn in Boulder, Colo. Featuring a red jersey, the biggest differences from Arizona’s standard issue uniforms begins with the pants. The cardinal red top blends into UA’s navy blue with a distinct wave pattern before tailing off with an all-blue bottom — a block A is situated there.
The socks in the kit have the same wavy theme, and players can finish off their one-time alternate uniform with navy blue Nike kicks of their choice.
- Trivia Tuesday: Territorial Cup first-round draft picks
- Arizona slides up to No. 2 in AP Poll after Michigan State’s loss
- ASU, Arizona release 2018 football schedules
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate a semifinalist for Davey O’Brien quarterback honor
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier takes home first Pac-12 player honor of 2017-18