— Arizona Basketball (@APlayersProgram) February 19, 2016
The Arizona Wildcats will break out a special uniform package for their Feb. 24 game against the Colorado Buffaloes.
The program’s Twitter account released a teaser picture of the complete kit to be worn in Boulder, Colo. Featuring a red jersey, the biggest differences from Arizona’s standard issue uniforms begins with the pants. The cardinal red top blends into UA’s navy blue with a distinct wave pattern before tailing off with an all-blue bottom — a block A is situated there.
The socks in the kit have the same wavy theme, and players can finish off their one-time alternate uniform with navy blue Nike kicks of their choice.
- Pac-12 releases 2018-19 weekly pairings for ASU, Arizona basketball
- Arizona basketball earns commitment from Cornell transfer Stone Gettings
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Top plays with Arizona ties from the 2017 college football season
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton