The Arizona Cardinals have signed linebacker Cap Capi to their practice squad.
Capi replaces Cam Johnson, who was signed to the Cleveland Browns’ active roster.
Capi began this season on the Atlanta Falcons’ practice squad before being released on Sept. 20. He originally joined the Falcons on June 7 after entering the league in 2015 with the Jacksonville Jaguars, and also spent time on the Baltimore Ravens’ practice squad last season.
The 6-foot-3, 249-pound linebacker played his final two college seasons at Akron, where he posted 70 tackles, seven sacks, 15 tackles for loss, two forced fumbles and three passes defensed.
- Nothing to fear: Larry and David are here (at Cardinals OTAs)
- Cardinals sign former Falcons DT Terrell McClain
- Caliendo’s draft joke with Cardinals GM Keim led to some fake news
- Patrick Peterson’s absence from voluntary OTAs not captain-like
- On 1st day of OTAs, Cardinals’ Kingsbury tight-lipped about offense