The Arizona Cardinals have signed linebacker Cap Capi to their practice squad.
Capi replaces Cam Johnson, who was signed to the Cleveland Browns’ active roster.
Capi began this season on the Atlanta Falcons’ practice squad before being released on Sept. 20. He originally joined the Falcons on June 7 after entering the league in 2015 with the Jacksonville Jaguars, and also spent time on the Baltimore Ravens’ practice squad last season.
The 6-foot-3, 249-pound linebacker played his final two college seasons at Akron, where he posted 70 tackles, seven sacks, 15 tackles for loss, two forced fumbles and three passes defensed.
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- NFL.com’s Brooks: Cardinals should draft Kyler Murray, trade Josh Rosen
- Cardinals sign former Bills TE Charles Clay to 1-year deal
- Arizona Cardinals QB Josh Rosen OK after car crash
- PFF: Cardinals have been hit and miss with top picks since 2015