Coyotes will auction teal and purple Kachina jerseys for D-backs Night
The Arizona Coyotes will auction off a sleek set of D-backs Night crossover jerseys worn during warm-ups before their Thursday game against the Anaheim Ducks.
The front of the jerseys feature the NHL team’s Kachina style Coyote logo, but with a baseball twist. The logo is in the team colors of the original Arizona Diamondbacks, whose franchise debuted in 1998.
On the jerseys’ backs, the player names and numerals are in the same fonts as the D-backs’ first uniforms.
Members of the Coyotes will autograph the jerseys that will be available in the auction.
Bidding is open now and runs through 9 p.m. Thursday night, and the auction will benefit the Arizona Coyotes Foundation.
In addition to the jerseys, D-backs Night will start with Arizona outfielder David Peralta dropping the puck for the 7 p.m. game that will air on ESPN 620 AM.
D-backs in-game hosts Mike Bauer and Vanessa Ramirez will assist with the hosting duties during the game, while Diamondbacks organist Bobby Freeman will perform.
- Coyotes expect to see renewed Nashville team in Game 2
- Former Coyotes teammates Martinook, DeAngelo fight in playoffs
- Diamondbacks are in trouble, but ‘there is still time,’ says Kurkjian
- Coyotes’ Grabner goes from healthy scratches to Game 1’s deciding goal
- D-backs’ offensive struggles continue against Kershaw, Dodgers in loss