Trivia Tuesday: Most 3-pointers in NBA Finals history
The three-point shot has come a long way.
In the first NBA Finals to feature the three as part of the game — the 1980 matchup between the Los Angeles Lakers and Philadelphia 76ers — there was one made shot…in the whole series.
For comparison’s sake, in this year’s Finals, the Warriors and Raptors have combined for 124 made threes in the first five games of the series.
Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name the all-time marksmen in NBA Finals history. There have been 26 players who have made 26 or more threes in Finals competition.
We’ve given you the number of threes each player made, the teams they played for in the Finals and eight minutes on the clock.
* Statistics complete through Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals
- Trivia Tuesday: Home run hitters in the All-Star Game since 2000
- Trivia Tuesday: Coyotes’ leading goal scorers over the last decade
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals’ leaders in career games played
- Trivia Tuesday: NFL franchise record-holders for TD passes
- Trivia Tuesday: Most common Division I college mascots