Trivia Tuesday: Quarterbacks who kill the Cardinals
A certain quarterback has really riddled the Arizona Cardinals in 2019.
This quarterback shall remain unnamed for right now, because (hint) you’ll find it in the quiz down below.
Yes, Trivia Tuesday this week is dedicated to those quarterbacks who have thrown the most touchdown passes (regular season only) against the Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals since the team’s relocation from St. Louis in 1988.
It’s an eclectic list, to say the least.
We’ve provided the number of scoring strikes thrown against Arizona and the teams each has thrown them for along with eight minutes on the clock. You just have to name the QB. Last names only, and yes, spelling counts.
- NFL.com’s Jeremiah: Cardinals use No. 8 pick on OL Tristan Wirfs
- Arizona Cardinals roster reset: Roles and depth to fill after 2019
- Trivia Tuesday: Every NFL player with a 100-yard game this season
- Here are the Arizona sports connections on Super Bowl LIV teams
- ESPN’s Seifert makes case for Kenyan Drake’s high value as free agent RB