Trivia Tuesday: Quarterbacks who kill the Cardinals
A certain quarterback has really riddled the Arizona Cardinals in 2019.
This quarterback shall remain unnamed for right now, because (hint) you’ll find it in the quiz down below.
Yes, Trivia Tuesday this week is dedicated to those quarterbacks who have thrown the most touchdown passes (regular season only) against the Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals since the team’s relocation from St. Louis in 1988.
It’s an eclectic list, to say the least.
We’ve provided the number of scoring strikes thrown against Arizona and the teams each has thrown them for along with eight minutes on the clock. You just have to name the QB. Last names only, and yes, spelling counts.
- Former Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu tells David Johnson to ‘come to KC’
- Strong presence of Steelers fans humiliating for Cardinals
- The Consensus Week 15: Not much further for Cardinals to fall
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most rushing TDs in last five years
- Sacked leader: Cardinals want negative plays by QB Kyler Murray cleaned up