Suns’ Statement Edition jersey makes move to Jordan brand
The Phoenix Suns will be joining all NBA teams this season in their Statement Edition jerseys being under the Jordan brand.
Nike made the announcement in late July that they’d be swapping out the Nike logo for a Jordan one on all Statement Jerseys next season.
The Suns debuted their new look on Twitter:
The orange Statement Edition jerseys were worn by the Suns every Friday of the regular season as a part of “Orange Fridays” at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
A few other teams have previously shown off the new look, including the Atlanta Hawks.
- Trivia Tuesday: Can you name the Suns’ all-time playoff scorers?
- Trivia Tuesday: Top 3-point gunners in Suns history
- Aron Baynes cleared of coronavirus, on way to join Suns
- Woj: More coaches allowed in facilities Tuesday as NBA players trickle in
- It’s official: Phoenix Suns will play again this season