Trivia Tuesday: Leading playoff scorers for every NBA franchise
The NBA Playoffs are here. Well, nearly here.
And for hungry fans of the Phoenix Suns, it means the end of an 11-year postseason drought.
So this week, we’re celebrating the NBA Playoffs by asking you if you can name the leading postseason scorer for each of the current 30 franchises, in terms of total career points scored. It’s maybe not as easy as it sounds — you have to consider franchise relocation in your process. For instance, the Oklahoma City Thunder’s history also includes that of the Seattle SuperSonics.
We’ve given you the franchise and the number of playoff points each player scored; you just need to come up with a name (last names only are OK).
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock, good luck!
- Clippers defeat Jazz, will face Suns in Western Conference Finals
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most 40-point games in NBA Playoffs
- Leonard, George each score 31, Clippers tie series with Jazz
- Chris Paul hits several milestones in Game 1 performance: By the numbers
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA players with most points in Game 7s