The Phoenix Suns opened the 2015-16 season Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks with a fresh new intro video.
Like the team’s alternate black uniforms that were design as a “Civic Pride” look, and the team’s marketing campaign — “We Are PHX” — the intro video highlighted notable places around the greater Phoenix area. There’s Eric Bledsoe at the barber shop, T.J. Warren running across the Tempe Town Lake bridge and Alex Len getting off the light rail.
And is it coincidence that the team put Markieff Morris in front of downtown’s Rising Phoenix mural?
- Get it? During eclipse, other NBA teams block out the Suns
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop