The Phoenix Suns opened the 2015-16 season Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks with a fresh new intro video.
Like the team’s alternate black uniforms that were design as a “Civic Pride” look, and the team’s marketing campaign — “We Are PHX” — the intro video highlighted notable places around the greater Phoenix area. There’s Eric Bledsoe at the barber shop, T.J. Warren running across the Tempe Town Lake bridge and Alex Len getting off the light rail.
And is it coincidence that the team put Markieff Morris in front of downtown’s Rising Phoenix mural?
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns get back to work, focused on final 23 games
- Suns GM: Last 23 games of season are ‘huge’ for Marquese Chriss
- The 5: Questions for the Suns’ homestretch
- NBA’s ratings rise, Phoenix Suns’ local TV ratings drop
- Jay Triano on his future with Suns: ‘I’d like to see this through’