The Phoenix Suns opened the 2015-16 season Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks with a fresh new intro video.
Like the team’s alternate black uniforms that were design as a “Civic Pride” look, and the team’s marketing campaign — “We Are PHX” — the intro video highlighted notable places around the greater Phoenix area. There’s Eric Bledsoe at the barber shop, T.J. Warren running across the Tempe Town Lake bridge and Alex Len getting off the light rail.
And is it coincidence that the team put Markieff Morris in front of downtown’s Rising Phoenix mural?
- Suns will be among hardest-hit by NBA salary-cap drop, Hollinger says
- Suns could still make playoffs in reported return-to-play scenarios
- ESPN’s all-time starting lineup for Suns includes Nash, Stoudemire
- How Suns could fit in with NBA’s desire to reach altered 70-game season
- Report: NBA sees Disney World in Orlando as front-runner for restart