The Phoenix Suns opened the 2015-16 season Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks with a fresh new intro video.
Like the team’s alternate black uniforms that were design as a “Civic Pride” look, and the team’s marketing campaign — “We Are PHX” — the intro video highlighted notable places around the greater Phoenix area. There’s Eric Bledsoe at the barber shop, T.J. Warren running across the Tempe Town Lake bridge and Alex Len getting off the light rail.
And is it coincidence that the team put Markieff Morris in front of downtown’s Rising Phoenix mural?
- GM McDonough: Suns trying to replace production of injured Devin Booker
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey
- #SarverOut billboard goes up after disgruntled Suns fan’s fundraiser
- Suns Strokes: Daniels’ career-high 32 not enough for Suns to beat Raptors
- Numerous donations, show of support highlight Holiday Heroes event