The Phoenix Suns opened the 2015-16 season Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks with a fresh new intro video.
Like the team’s alternate black uniforms that were design as a “Civic Pride” look, and the team’s marketing campaign — “We Are PHX” — the intro video highlighted notable places around the greater Phoenix area. There’s Eric Bledsoe at the barber shop, T.J. Warren running across the Tempe Town Lake bridge and Alex Len getting off the light rail.
And is it coincidence that the team put Markieff Morris in front of downtown’s Rising Phoenix mural?
- McDonough: With four-player 2018 NBA Draft class, Suns addressed needs
- ‘No hard feelings’: After trade from 76ers, Bridges ‘happy’ to join Suns
- Colorado forward George King drafted by Suns 59th in NBA Draft
- For Deandre Ayton and Suns, NBA Draft night reveals brighter horizons
- Suns nab French guard Elie Okobo with 31st overall pick in NBA Draft