On the front page of the National Football League’s official website, you can vote for the Week 8 FedEx Air and FedEx Ground Players of the Week.
The candidates for the Air award are New Orleans’ Drew Brees, New England’s Tom Brady and Carson Palmer of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Yeah, NFL.com incorrectly labeled Palmer as playing for the Bengals. He last played there in 2010.
So, does the misinformation bug the Cards quarterback, who threw for 374 yards and four touchdowns in Arizona’s 34-20 win over Cleveland Sunday?
“I could care less,” Palmer said while talking with Doug and Wolf Tuesday morning on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
“I’m a Cardinal, absolutely 100 percent.”
- Blaine Gabbert has an opportunity to quiet the naysayers in Houston
- Behind Enemy Lines: Texans host Cardinals in midst of three-game skid
- Budda Baker going from understudy to a critical part of the defense
- Clayton: Fitzgerald signing is independent from Arians and Palmer
- Dealing Cards: Fitzgerald retirement talk put on hold, ‘where’s Clowney?’