In what has been far from a memorable season, the Phoenix Suns have used a total of 23 players on the court.
The question is, can you name them?
Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name all 23 Suns who played in a game this season. You’ve got eight minutes to complete this challenge. Good luck!
- GM: Suns weighing decisions on Reed, Harrison and beyond
- Suns second-round pick George King plotting rare lengthy NBA career
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton named to All-NBA Summer League Second Team
- ‘Zombieland’ screenwriter Rhett Reese talks Paxson’s shot, Suns fandom
- Woj: Eyeing Kawhi, Suns among teams who’ve talked with Spurs