In what has been far from a memorable season, the Phoenix Suns have used a total of 23 players on the court.
The question is, can you name them?
Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name all 23 Suns who played in a game this season. You’ve got eight minutes to complete this challenge. Good luck!
- Suns announce $1 million grant to build, refurbish 50 basketball courts
- Suns’ Jared Dudley reflects on current role with Suns on ‘The Woj Pod’
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have won NL Player of the Week
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters