Arizona Diamondbacks and the $25 corn dog
What is a D-bat Dog, you may be asking? Well, allow us to enlighten you.
The D-bat Dog is 18 inches of corn doggy goodness that happens to be stuffed with cheese and bacon. It also comes with a side of fries, and it can all be yours for the price of $25.
Is that a good deal? At the very least, it is a deal. So at least there's that.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness