Arizona Diamondbacks and the $25 corn dog
What is a D-bat Dog, you may be asking? Well, allow us to enlighten you.
The D-bat Dog is 18 inches of corn doggy goodness that happens to be stuffed with cheese and bacon. It also comes with a side of fries, and it can all be yours for the price of $25.
Is that a good deal? At the very least, it is a deal. So at least there's that.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad