Arizona Diamondbacks and the $25 corn dog
What is a D-bat Dog, you may be asking? Well, allow us to enlighten you.
The D-bat Dog is 18 inches of corn doggy goodness that happens to be stuffed with cheese and bacon. It also comes with a side of fries, and it can all be yours for the price of $25.
Is that a good deal? At the very least, it is a deal. So at least there's that.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security