Question and Declare: Why are the Phoenix Suns on a losing streak?
Either Suns fans are lying to themselves and the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train, or Phoenix has the most reasonable and understanding fans in the NBA.
Well over 90 percent of the tweets I received said the Suns are just in a mini-slump. Very few people are looking at the last two games as anything to be alarmed.
I am alarmed but for a different reason than just the losses. This is a team that beats opponents on energy and chemistry. I completely understand the energy for these two games and maybe everything will be fine. It's the chemistry that concerns me. If things are starting to go in the tank because a young team is worried about trade rumors, there are issues.
The trade deadline isn't for another two weeks. The Western Conference is too tough for a young team to be in the tank that long.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.