Question and Declare: Why are the Phoenix Suns on a losing streak?
Either Suns fans are lying to themselves and the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train, or Phoenix has the most reasonable and understanding fans in the NBA.
Well over 90 percent of the tweets I received said the Suns are just in a mini-slump. Very few people are looking at the last two games as anything to be alarmed.
I am alarmed but for a different reason than just the losses. This is a team that beats opponents on energy and chemistry. I completely understand the energy for these two games and maybe everything will be fine. It's the chemistry that concerns me. If things are starting to go in the tank because a young team is worried about trade rumors, there are issues.
The trade deadline isn't for another two weeks. The Western Conference is too tough for a young team to be in the tank that long.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.