Question and Declare: Why are the Phoenix Suns on a losing streak?
Either Suns fans are lying to themselves and the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train, or Phoenix has the most reasonable and understanding fans in the NBA.
Well over 90 percent of the tweets I received said the Suns are just in a mini-slump. Very few people are looking at the last two games as anything to be alarmed.
I am alarmed but for a different reason than just the losses. This is a team that beats opponents on energy and chemistry. I completely understand the energy for these two games and maybe everything will be fine. It's the chemistry that concerns me. If things are starting to go in the tank because a young team is worried about trade rumors, there are issues.
The trade deadline isn't for another two weeks. The Western Conference is too tough for a young team to be in the tank that long.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.