Question and Declare: Why are the Phoenix Suns on a losing streak?
Either Suns fans are lying to themselves and the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train, or Phoenix has the most reasonable and understanding fans in the NBA.
Well over 90 percent of the tweets I received said the Suns are just in a mini-slump. Very few people are looking at the last two games as anything to be alarmed.
I am alarmed but for a different reason than just the losses. This is a team that beats opponents on energy and chemistry. I completely understand the energy for these two games and maybe everything will be fine. It's the chemistry that concerns me. If things are starting to go in the tank because a young team is worried about trade rumors, there are issues.
The trade deadline isn't for another two weeks. The Western Conference is too tough for a young team to be in the tank that long.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?