Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 10:28 am
Suns have interest in Chicago's Rip Hamilton?
One rumor out there originates in Chicago and involves the Phoenix Suns. CSN Chicago Bulls Insider Aggrey Sam answered a question in mailbag column about the Bulls' trade possibilities, and mentioned Phoenix could have interest in a current member of the Bulls - veteran guard Richard Hamilton.
However, with his recent injury, that could be hard to pull off unless he makes an impressive return in the month or so leading up to the deadline, so it might not be possible to move him. Actually, I'm sure they could find a taker -- Phoenix, for one, is a team that I've heard has some interest -- but at this stage of his career, Hamilton and his representatives might not be open to playing for a non-contender, even for half of a season.
Hamilton is 34 years of age and in his 13th year in the league (second in Chicago). He's played in only 15 games this season and none since December 1.
Although his best days as a scorer are behind him, Hamilton is still averaging almost 14 points in 27.1 minutes per game for the Bulls -- an average that would rank second on the Suns' roster.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso