Lottery watch: Phoenix Suns edition
The Phoenix Suns are not going to make the playoffs, which means they will be in the draft lottery for the third time in three seasons. Unlike the last couple of trips, though, they are projected to pick pretty high. And to top it off, they will add a second lottery pick to the arsenal if the Los Angeles Lakers fail to qualify for the postseason. If the Lakeshow reaches the playoffs, the Suns will instead receive Miami's pick, which promises to be very late in the first round.
This page will keep you updated on where the potential lottery picks stand.
|Current Draft Position|
|NBADraft.net mock||Marcus Smart, G,Oklahoma State||--|
|No. 1 pick odds|
|Games back of playoff spot|
- Suns 2014 Postseason Prospects: The Western Conference Race
- Bledsoe, stingy defense carry Suns to ugly win over Celtics: By the Numbers
- Suns' Babby: No matter how season ends, it has been a wild success
- Phoenix Suns lack 'sense of urgency' and are playing their worst defense of the year
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe responds well to first game, may start at Boston
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- The DISH - March 14, 2014 - Friday March 14Jon Bloom gives you This Day in Suns History
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 13Lon Babby discusses the Suns' playoff push with 18 games to go.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 13Who is the heart and soul of the Suns?
- David Griffin, Cleveland Cavaliers interim GM - Wednesday March 12David Griffin discusses the surprising season the Phoenix Suns are enjoying.