Updated Nov 15, 2013 - 9:42 am
The Pulse: Confidence in Coyotes but not Suns
The question on Nov. 14, 2014 was, "The Phoenix Coyotes and Phoenix Suns are off to great starts this season, but are they for real?"
The choices were, "Yes, both are good," "Coyotes are, Suns are not," "Suns are, Coyotes are not" and "Neither are any good."
A total of 660 votes were submitted with, "Coyotes are, Suns are not" being the runaway winner with 402. That total was good enough for 61 percent, and it nearly doubled the next closest, which was, "Yes, both are good." That option earned 215 votes, or 33 percent.
In perhaps a disappointing conclusion for the Suns, the option "Neither are any good" earned 27 votes, whereas "Suns are, Coyotes are not" garnered just 16.
Entering Friday, the Coyotes are fourth in the Western Conference with 29 points, and the Suns are seventh in the West with a 5-3 record.
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.