Phoenix Suns recall rookie Archie Goodwin from Development League
Goodwin, a first round draft pick, put up 24.3 points per game and shot over 55 percent in three recent outings with the Bakersfield Jam.
The Kentucky product was first sent to the D-League on Jan. 23 for two games. He returned to the Suns and played in just one game -- seeing 15 minutes of action on Feb. 1 against Charlotte, scoring 4 points -- and then was sent back to Bakersfield on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old rookie is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds per game on 38.1 percent shooting in 37 appearances for the Suns.
- Though surprised by Suns' success, Sarver didn't see tanking as a good option
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org