Phoenix Suns recall rookie Archie Goodwin from Development League
Goodwin, a first round draft pick, put up 24.3 points per game and shot over 55 percent in three recent outings with the Bakersfield Jam.
The Kentucky product was first sent to the D-League on Jan. 23 for two games. He returned to the Suns and played in just one game -- seeing 15 minutes of action on Feb. 1 against Charlotte, scoring 4 points -- and then was sent back to Bakersfield on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old rookie is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds per game on 38.1 percent shooting in 37 appearances for the Suns.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.