Phoenix Suns recall rookie Archie Goodwin from Development League
Goodwin, a first round draft pick, put up 24.3 points per game and shot over 55 percent in three recent outings with the Bakersfield Jam.
The Kentucky product was first sent to the D-League on Jan. 23 for two games. He returned to the Suns and played in just one game -- seeing 15 minutes of action on Feb. 1 against Charlotte, scoring 4 points -- and then was sent back to Bakersfield on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old rookie is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds per game on 38.1 percent shooting in 37 appearances for the Suns.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.