Phoenix Suns recall rookie Archie Goodwin from Development League
Goodwin, a first round draft pick, put up 24.3 points per game and shot over 55 percent in three recent outings with the Bakersfield Jam.
The Kentucky product was first sent to the D-League on Jan. 23 for two games. He returned to the Suns and played in just one game -- seeing 15 minutes of action on Feb. 1 against Charlotte, scoring 4 points -- and then was sent back to Bakersfield on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old rookie is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds per game on 38.1 percent shooting in 37 appearances for the Suns.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.