Updated Sep 12, 2013 - 12:49 pm
Phoenix Coyotes announce radio partnership with Arizona Sports 620
"We are thrilled about our new partnership with Bonneville Phoenix and are very excited to begin airing Coyotes games on Arizona Sports 620 as well as News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and KMVP 860 AM this season," said LeBlanc. "Arizona Sports 620 is the Valley's true leader in quality, local sports programming and we are looking forward to Bonneville providing our fans with great Coyotes coverage all season long."
For the 2013-14 season, Arizona Sports 620 will broadcast 24 Coyotes games; News/Talk 92.3 KTAR will air 10 games; and KMVP 860 AM will carry 43 games (five games TBD). A complete station breakdown of the Coyotes radio broadcast schedule is listed below.
"We're so excited that Coyotes hockey is in the Valley to stay with a great new ownership group," said Bonneville Phoenix VP/Market Manager Scott Sutherland. "Our goal is to super serve the local sports fan with the best sports content in the market, and by adding the Coyotes to our lineup, we can truly say ‘it's all here' at Arizona Sports."
Coyotes' game broadcasts on Arizona Sports 620, News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and KMVP 860 AM will all include 30 minutes of pre-game coverage prior to the puck drop and 30 minutes of coverage after the game concludes. The post-game show will include player interviews and a live broadcast of Coyotes Head Dave Tippett's post-game press conference. The Coyotes pre and post-game show will be hosted by Luke Lapinski. Todd Walsh will continue to contribute features to the broadcasts.
In addition, Arizona Sports 620 will air three weekly Coyotes shows featuring Captain Shane Doan, Head Coach Dave Tippett and Executive Chairman & Governor George Gosbee, President & CEO Anthony LeBlanc and General Manager Don Maloney.
Fans outside the Phoenix market can enjoy listening to all Coyotes games through the team's affiliate stations in Flagstaff (KVNA), Lake Havasu (KNTR), Prescott (KDDL/KQNA), Safford (KATO) and Sedona (KAZM).
The Coyotes will open the preseason on Sunday, September 15 versus the Los Angeles Kings. Game time is 7:00 p.m. at Jobing.com Arena. The game can be heard on Arizona Sports 620. The Coyotes home and season opener on Thursday, October 3 at 7:00 p.m. versus the New York Rangers will also be broadcast on Arizona Sports 620. For more information regarding tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit PhoenixCoyotes.com.
The entire 2014 Phoenix Coyotes schedule can be found here.
- Yotes Notes: Coyotes force overtime, ultimately fall to Canucks
- Coyotes lose early lead, fall to Flames
- Coyotes GM on goaltender Mike Smith: 'I do believe he puts too much pressure on himself'
- Phoenix Coyotes roll past last-place Edmonton Oilers
- Phoenix Coyotes to honor members of 1980 USA hockey team
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.