Phoenix Coyotes eliminated from playoffs
Phoenix was officially eliminated after the Dallas Stars' 3-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Friday. Phoenix needed to be within one point of Dallas heading into Sunday's season finale against the Stars, but will now trail by at least two points with Dallas holding the tiebreaker.
Phoenix has lost a season-high six straight games, including two overtime games and a 2-0 shutout against Nashville in a must-win game on Thursday.
The Coyotes wrap up the season by hosting the San Jose Sharks on Saturday, followed by Sunday's finale with the Stars.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.