Aaron Gordon nearly jumps too high at NBA Draft Combine
Early Friday, guard Nick Johnson impressed with a vertical jump of 41.5 inches at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago.
It was an impressive mark for the 6-foot-3 guard. However, his feat was nothing compared to Arizona teammate Aaron Gordon.
A 6-foot-8 forward, Gordon spent just one year in Tucson but was known for his amazing athleticism, often displayed with a variety of dunks.
Friday, he showed off just how high he could jump -- and it forced the evaluators to change how they did things.
Aaron Gordon has a 39 inch max vert. Terrific for a player his size. #NBACombine— Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider) May 16, 2014
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.