Aaron Gordon nearly jumps too high at NBA Draft Combine
Early Friday, guard Nick Johnson impressed with a vertical jump of 41.5 inches at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago.
It was an impressive mark for the 6-foot-3 guard. However, his feat was nothing compared to Arizona teammate Aaron Gordon.
A 6-foot-8 forward, Gordon spent just one year in Tucson but was known for his amazing athleticism, often displayed with a variety of dunks.
Friday, he showed off just how high he could jump -- and it forced the evaluators to change how they did things.
Aaron Gordon has a 39 inch max vert. Terrific for a player his size. #NBACombine— Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider) May 16, 2014
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.