Suns recall rookie guard Davon Reed from NAZ Suns
The Phoenix Suns have recalled rookie guard Davon Reed from their NBA G League affiliate, Northern Arizona Suns, the team announced Saturday.
Reed has been a moving piece within the Suns organization this season, as he has been assigned to Northern Arizona four times in the past two months.
His most recent assignment came on Jan. 20 after he was recalled for two games in Phoenix.
Reed averaged 14 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists in his latest two-game assignment with the Northern Arizona Suns. For the season overall, he is currently averaging 10.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1 block in seven G League games.
A product of the University of Miami (FL), the 22-year-old was picked 32nd overall by the Suns in the 2017 NBA Draft.
Reed will join the Phoenix Suns in Houston as they take on the Rockets Sunday, Jan. 28 at 1:30 p.m. All of the action can be heard live on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station.
- Suns fans tell 98.7 FM who they want at No. 1 overall in NBA Draft
- Prospect Luka Doncic wins Spanish ACB title, expected to attend NBA Draft
- ESPN’s Givony on Suns’ choice: ‘It’s going to be Deandre Ayton’
- Empire of the Suns NBA Draft Big Board: Trading up, Nos. 16, 31
- Arizona Sports 2018 NBA Mock Draft Tracker