Clayton Keller to unveil Coyotes’ new third jersey at NHL Draft viewing party
The Arizona Coyotes announced Thursday they will unveil a new third jersey during a viewing party for fans during the 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Friday, June 22.
The event will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino in Chandler, and is free and open to the public.
Coyotes first-round draft pick and Calder Trophy finalist Clayton Keller will be at the event and unveil the team’s new uniform. He will also be available to take pictures with fans.
The event will feature a Kid’s Zone with ball hockey, a bounce house, slapshot and more. Howler, the Coyotes mascot, and Dusty the Roadrunner from the AHL Tucson Roadrunners will interact with fans.
The Coyotes currently own the No. 5 overall pick in the entry draft, along with six other picks in later rounds.
Fans unable to attend the viewing party will have the chance to listen to all the action live, as 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Stations Burn & Gambo will broadcast their afternoon show from the event starting at 2 p.m.
The first round of the 2018 NHL Entry Draft will kickoff at 4 p.m. from American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
- Multiple Coyotes advance past first round of IIHF World Championship
- Coyotes’ Chychrun donates $10K to mental health awareness organization
- Coyotes change name of promos team from Paw Patrol to Coyotes Crew
- Which major Valley team is closest to winning a championship?
- Coyotes to give out street hockey setup with weekend ticket package