The Phoenix Suns have done a great job of marketing the past, present and future of the franchise this summer to a frustrated fan base in trying to reconnect the fans with the team.
They have released new jersey’s, activated a new public relations plan and scheduled a scrimmage at the old “Madhouse”.
Today’s media release may have topped them all.
Two-time MVP and future Suns Ring of Honor member Steve Nash narrated an awesome video that went through the entire 48-year legacy of the team, which was released Wednesday evening.
Nash will be officially inducted into the Suns Ring of Honor on Oct. 30 when the Suns host the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Suns need to heavily consider trading for Kemba Walker, just not yet
- Now an All-Star, Embiid is ‘onto the next one’ when it comes to Rihanna
- Phoenix Suns still without Chriss, expected to welcome back Warren
- Devin Booker ties for fourth in player All-Star voting for West guards
- While discussing title banners, Rondo indirectly takes shot at Suns