The Phoenix Suns have done a great job of marketing the past, present and future of the franchise this summer to a frustrated fan base in trying to reconnect the fans with the team.
They have released new jersey’s, activated a new public relations plan and scheduled a scrimmage at the old “Madhouse”.
Today’s media release may have topped them all.
Two-time MVP and future Suns Ring of Honor member Steve Nash narrated an awesome video that went through the entire 48-year legacy of the team, which was released Wednesday evening.
Nash will be officially inducted into the Suns Ring of Honor on Oct. 30 when the Suns host the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Suns’ improved ball movement leads to 32 assists, win over Bulls
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part III: Doncic, bigs on top
- Len’s double-double, Booker’s 22 in first half lift Suns to win over Lakers
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history