The Phoenix Suns have done a great job of marketing the past, present and future of the franchise this summer to a frustrated fan base in trying to reconnect the fans with the team.
They have released new jersey’s, activated a new public relations plan and scheduled a scrimmage at the old “Madhouse”.
Today’s media release may have topped them all.
Two-time MVP and future Suns Ring of Honor member Steve Nash narrated an awesome video that went through the entire 48-year legacy of the team, which was released Wednesday evening.
Nash will be officially inducted into the Suns Ring of Honor on Oct. 30 when the Suns host the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Suns’ latest NBA Draft choices add on more decisions for crucial offseason
- Fast friends Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges now teammates with Suns
- Suns give fans a look into the NBA Draft war room
- NBA Draft grades: Suns get mostly high marks by nabbing Ayton, Bridges
- Trade for Bridges made Suns GM feel like ‘Grinch’; McDonough talks cost