The Phoenix Suns have done a great job of marketing the past, present and future of the franchise this summer to a frustrated fan base in trying to reconnect the fans with the team.
They have released new jersey’s, activated a new public relations plan and scheduled a scrimmage at the old “Madhouse”.
Today’s media release may have topped them all.
Two-time MVP and future Suns Ring of Honor member Steve Nash narrated an awesome video that went through the entire 48-year legacy of the team, which was released Wednesday evening.
Nash will be officially inducted into the Suns Ring of Honor on Oct. 30 when the Suns host the Portland Trail Blazers.
- After big night vs. Clippers, Suns’ offense stalls out against Spurs
- Phoenix Suns’ Trevor Ariza does not start or play against Spurs
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA rookies with the most double-doubles
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton ready to adjust for round 2 with Clippers’ Marjanovic
- Phoenix Suns sign power forward Eric Moreland