The Arizona Cardinals announced the signing of 11 players to future contracts for the 2016 season.
Those players are cornerback Carrington Byndom, tackle Rob Crisp, safety Durell Eskridge, running back Marion Grice, running back Robert Hughes, guard Antoine McClain, linebacker Quayshawn Nealy, defensive tackle Olsen Pierre, wide receiver Jaxon Shipley, tackle John Wetzel and cornerback Kevin White.
Each of the players was on the Cardinals’ practice squad this past season. Hughes played for the Cardinals in 2013 and 2014 while Grice saw some action with the team last season.
The contracts will kick in when the 2016 league year begins in March. This past season, the Cardinals finished with a 13-3 regular season and advanced to the NFC Championship Game, where they fell to the Carolina Panthers 49-15.
- ‘How many of those am I on?’ Keim eyes improving Cards, not hot seat
- Bené Benwikere continues patching holes for Cardinals
- ESPN: Wilks’ job security at risk with GM Steve Keim on hot seat
- Behind Enemy Lines: Two-win Cardinals host one-win Raiders
- Week 11 NFL injury report: Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals