Coyotes’ Michael Stone wins Halloween with Ryan Lochte costume
With all due respect to Shane Doan, Kevin Connauton, Mike Smith and Alex Goligoski, it was Michael Stone who won the Arizona Coyotes’ Halloween party.
That’s the Haboob Blog’s call, at least.
Stone when with a topical costume. He dressed as embattled United States swimmer Ryan Lochte alongside a Brazilian police officer. The weird bleached-gray hair, the medal, the swimsuit and goggles — it worked well.
That didn’t mean the rest of the ‘Yotes didn’t impress. The Doan clan went all out, the rookies went as Dumb and Dumber, and the Smiths and Goligoskis teamed up.
- Succession plan: Fischer could be Coyotes’ next great power forward
- Coyotes’ Rick Tocchet on Duclair’s departure: ‘It just didn’t click’
- Arizona Coyotes’ rally falls short against San Jose Sharks
- Coyotes’ Jordan Martinook wants to be more than a hard-working guy
- Coyotes’ 5 goals not enough in overtime loss to San Jose