Coyotes’ Michael Stone wins Halloween with Ryan Lochte costume
With all due respect to Shane Doan, Kevin Connauton, Mike Smith and Alex Goligoski, it was Michael Stone who won the Arizona Coyotes’ Halloween party.
That’s the Haboob Blog’s call, at least.
Stone when with a topical costume. He dressed as embattled United States swimmer Ryan Lochte alongside a Brazilian police officer. The weird bleached-gray hair, the medal, the swimsuit and goggles — it worked well.
That didn’t mean the rest of the ‘Yotes didn’t impress. The Doan clan went all out, the rookies went as Dumb and Dumber, and the Smiths and Goligoskis teamed up.
- Coyotes’ Antti Raanta makes return, looks to stay in net for season’s end
- Scoring woes continue as Wild hand Coyotes second straight loss
- ‘Yotes Notes: Raanta likely to return against Wild
- Coyotes hang with NHL’s top team, but fall to Nashville Predators
- Common tragedy forging greater bond between Tocchet, Ekman-Larsson