Coyotes’ Michael Stone wins Halloween with Ryan Lochte costume
With all due respect to Shane Doan, Kevin Connauton, Mike Smith and Alex Goligoski, it was Michael Stone who won the Arizona Coyotes’ Halloween party.
That’s the Haboob Blog’s call, at least.
Stone when with a topical costume. He dressed as embattled United States swimmer Ryan Lochte alongside a Brazilian police officer. The weird bleached-gray hair, the medal, the swimsuit and goggles — it worked well.
That didn’t mean the rest of the ‘Yotes didn’t impress. The Doan clan went all out, the rookies went as Dumb and Dumber, and the Smiths and Goligoskis teamed up.
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- Arizona Coyotes recall goaltender Marek Langhamer from Tucson
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Another Antti Raanta injury clouds Coyotes’ immediate future
- Arizona Coyotes break short winning streak with loss to Sharks