Coyotes’ Michael Stone wins Halloween with Ryan Lochte costume
With all due respect to Shane Doan, Kevin Connauton, Mike Smith and Alex Goligoski, it was Michael Stone who won the Arizona Coyotes’ Halloween party.
That’s the Haboob Blog’s call, at least.
Stone when with a topical costume. He dressed as embattled United States swimmer Ryan Lochte alongside a Brazilian police officer. The weird bleached-gray hair, the medal, the swimsuit and goggles — it worked well.
That didn’t mean the rest of the ‘Yotes didn’t impress. The Doan clan went all out, the rookies went as Dumb and Dumber, and the Smiths and Goligoskis teamed up.
- ‘Yotes Notes: Lyubushkin, Joseph among players at informal workouts
- Ice Den Scottsdale renames west rink ‘Shane Doan Rink’ after Coyotes star
- Former ‘Yotes president LeBlanc talks CFL, cannabis and Arizona memories
- Coyotes banking on improvement with Christian Dvorak’s 6-year extension
- Coyotes sign center Christian Dvorak to six-year extension