Diamondbacks create bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette to feast upon
Meet the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette filled with Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese. It’s served with honey mustard and roasted jalapeno ranch, as reported by ESPN’s Darren Rovell.
Does it have a name?
It appears not, but the new food item looks on par with its predecessors like the D-bat Dog, Churro Dog and Cheeseburger Dog. Those three items were a big hit and remain as such — the Churro Dogs will even be available this Thursday at Gila River Arena for the Arizona Coyotes’ “D-backs Night.”
The new bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette will cost $16 and might be a little less of a food challenge and more of an actual meal-sized item than the past home runs on the Chase Field menu.
The initial reactions appear to be quite favorable.
- D-backs’ starting pitcher Zac Gallen nominated to All-MLB Team
- Report: D-backs to decline contract options on P Mike Leake, 2 others
- D-backs’ Torey Lovullo sees both sides of Rays’ Blake Snell debacle
- World Series’ 2 teams highlight flaws of Arizona Diamondbacks
- The 5: Questions ahead of Arizona Diamondbacks’ offseason