New York Yankees now have a ‘Dab Cam’ between innings
You’ve heard of the kiss cam, right?
Perhaps a muscle cam?
Well, a new adaptation of between-inning entertainment has taken over in the Bronx.
Yes — you read that right. The Yankees now have a “Dab Cam,” an in-stadium, big-screen opportunity for fans to show off their dabbing skills to the good people of New York City.
Oh, the humanity.
Of course, the “dab” is the famous gesture that came to mainstream popularity in recent years, partially with help from Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton.
At any rate, we’ll see how long the “Dab Cam” lasts at Yankee Stadium.
- Mercury fall on go-ahead jumper by Liberty’s Epiphanny Prince
- Once again, Suns’ Devin Booker will bring a special guest to the NBA Draft Lottery
- Mets, Cubs minor-league teams to change names to Slices, Deep Dishers
- MLB Pipeline’s Top-100 list does not include a Diamondbacks prospect
- Carmelo Anthony helps make teenager’s dream come true