New York Yankees now have a ‘Dab Cam’ between innings
You’ve heard of the kiss cam, right?
Perhaps a muscle cam?
Well, a new adaptation of between-inning entertainment has taken over in the Bronx.
Yes — you read that right. The Yankees now have a “Dab Cam,” an in-stadium, big-screen opportunity for fans to show off their dabbing skills to the good people of New York City.
Oh, the humanity.
Of course, the “dab” is the famous gesture that came to mainstream popularity in recent years, partially with help from Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton.
At any rate, we’ll see how long the “Dab Cam” lasts at Yankee Stadium.
- Phoenix Suns hosting viewing party for 2018 NBA Draft
- Autistic Rutgers fan sets record for longest touchdown in spring game
- The Detroit Tigers are also bringing back the bullpen cart
- LeBron James films angry, important subway man on his phone
- Coyotes’ Derek Stepan expects emotional return to New York