Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- Suns officially sign center Alex Len to one-year deal
- Phoenix Suns acquire Troy Daniels in trade with Memphis Grizzlies
- Now Trending, Sept. 19: Hockey is back, but is Texas football back?
- Tupac? Bette Midler? Valley high school pregame football music runs gamut
- Suns’ Eric Bledsoe ranks among top 40 NBA players