Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- Shaquille Harrison puts defense first with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns to recognize 2000s teams, players in latest ‘Decade Night’
- Suns Strokes: Suns give up 15-point lead, lose to Portland at home