Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- NBA offseason review: Suns face even more impossible Western Conference
- Done deal: Leonard traded to Raptors, DeRozan to Spurs
- ‘Veterans’ play a role in summer league competition, too
- Suns PG Elie Okobo’s vision, ball-handling skills impressing in Vegas
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley visits Vegas to support Shannon Evans’ ‘new journey’