Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- Now an All-Star, Embiid is ‘onto the next one’ when it comes to Rihanna
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- NFL teammates, players and fans react to Carson Palmer’s retirement
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians reflects on his decision to retire
- Nike releases very purple Phoenix Suns’ City Edition uniforms