Cardinals’ Karlos Dansby will co-host Big Red Rage on 98.7 FM
The Big Red Rage is back for 2017, and the ultimate show for Arizona Cardinals fans has a new face joining returning hosts Ron Wolfley and Paul Calvisi. Veteran linebacker Karlos Dansby will be joining the weekly show every Thursday during the regular season on 98.7 FM, Arizona’s Sports Station.
The first show kicks off on Sept. 7 before the Cardinals’ Sept. 10 season-opener against the Detroit Lions.
Dansby enters his third stint with the Cardinals.
The 14-year NFL veteran was Arizona’s second-round draft pick in 2004 and spent his first six NFL seasons donning red and white. After a stint with the Miami Dolphins, he re-joined the Cardinals for the 2013 season before he spent the next two years with the Cleveland Browns.
Last year, he played for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Not only is he adding a veteran presence to Arizona’s linebacking corps — he’ll be chatting it up weekly with Calvisi and Wolf at the Majerle’s Sports Grill in Chandler.
- Cardinals’ top leaders attend QB Sam Darnold’s pro day
- 2017 Cardinals Karlos Dansby, Blaine Gabbert make free agent visits
- Chiefs sign DT Xavier Williams after Cardinals decline to match
- Report: Cardinals, others propose limit on early NFL start times
- Mathieu ready to take next step after Cardinals, Peterson