Doug: 10 quick thoughts after being punched in the gut
Just some quick notes while I’m sitting here at Gateway Chevrolet feeling like I got punched in the gut.
1) Box out
2) Any human being who plays as a center or power forward and has as many turnovers as rebounds is not a max contract player
3) Play until you hear the horn, then stop and watch
4) Unthinkable…Fisher out-played Richardson
5) FIND ANYONE AND KEEP THEM OFF THE GLASS
6) Ball movement…why did the offense watch Nash instead of get open for him?
7) The pain doesn’t affect Game 6
8) Whatever Kerr does with Amare is the right decision because you can’t replace 20 points a game and you can’t give big money to a guy who shows up twice in a seven game series
9) Never count out Nash
10) No matter how many negatives we see from the Suns in the WCF…it’s incredible that we even have the chance to sit here and complain about the WCF