Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
Imagine how scary it was for NBA players to guard legends like Michael Jordan in the 90s.
Or Steph Curry from beyond 30 feet from the rim.
In honor of Halloween, rookies around the league including Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges named players from the past who would be scariest to play against.
Ayton went with Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal while Bridges chose four-time Defensive Player of the Year Ben Wallace.
Honorable mentions include the likes of Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Shawn Kemp and Hakeem Olajuwon.
The talent level of those players was, indeed, a scary sight.
- Suns GM James Jones: Center Aron Baynes ‘enjoys the combat’
- Suns wrap up extended, challenging start to season at home with Celtics
- Suns’ Aron Baynes cruising toward big payday in free agency
- Kelly Oubre Jr. bounces back, Suns roll past Trae Young’s Hawks
- Suns preach pick-up points; Booker excited for new practice facility