Trivia Tuesday: Suns’ leading scorers since the last playoff team
The day was May 29, 2010.
The Los Angeles Lakers, led by Kobe Bryant’s 37 points, beat the Phoenix Suns to win the Western Conference Finals in six games. The Lakers went on to beat the Boston Celtics in seven games in the NBA Finals for their 16th World Championship.
We didn’t know it at the time, but that would be the Suns’ last playoff game in a long time.
In fact, that playoff drought has reached nine straight seasons.
Here’s what we’re getting at…since the beginning of the 2010-11 season, can you name the top 25 scorers for the Phoenix Suns in terms of total points?
Yeah, that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week. We’ve given you the points each player has scored during the postseason drought and the years each wore the purple and orange — you just have to name the player (last names only are fine).
You’ve got eight minutes. Good luck!
- GM Jones: Suns’ offseason trades were about fit, not talent retainment
- Suns ranked 25th in ESPN’s NBA offseason power rankings
- Kelly Oubre Jr. had his ValleyBoyz merch ready to go
- Kelly Oubre Jr. and Suns agree to 2-year, $30 million contract
- Jones, Williams look ahead from Vegas with Suns’ roster nearly complete