Trivia Tuesday: Suns with 150 or more three-pointers in a season
Fun fact: When the NBA introduced the three-point shot in time for the 1979-80 season, the Phoenix Suns ranked ninth in the league by making 68 threes … all season long.
In their first nine games of the 2019-2020 season, the Suns again rank ninth in the NBA, but they’ve already hit 119 from behind the arc.
Anyway, that’s the gist of this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge. Can you name the players who have connected on 150 or more three-pointers in a single season while wearing the purple and orange?
It’s happened 22 times in team history — and no, that doesn’t mean 22 different players accomplished the feat.
We’ve given you the season, the number of triples and seven minutes on the clock. Some will be easy to remember, some not so much.
- Suns lose 20-point lead on road again, battle in tight game for OT win
- Suns’ Monty Williams, Devin Booker react to proposed rule changes
- Suns underwhelm on defense again, allow 128 points to Magic in loss
- Ty Jerome makes an early impact in Phoenix Suns, NBA debut
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most passing yards vs. Cardinals