Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most rushing TDs in last five years
Here’s one for the Fantasy Football players.
Every fantasy owner knows the value of a player who can rack up a lot of rushing touchdowns, so this week, that knowledge will be put to the test.
It’s your task to name the 24 NFL players who have had 20 or more rushing touchdowns since the beginning of the 2015 season. We’re not going to lie, there’s some unlikely names on this list, so we’ve also provided the team(s) for each of the names you’re looking for.
You’ve got eight minutes. It’s Trivia Tuesday — good luck!
- Training camp kickoff: Cardinals’ big questions to answer for a big 2020
- Trivia Tuesday: Can you name the Suns’ all-time playoff scorers?
- Cardinals get taste of new normal, COVID-19 testing in Flight Plan episode
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals’ under-25 talent is top-3 in NFL
- Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald is PFF’s most valuable non-QB since 2006