Trivia Tuesday: Leading rusher in each of the last 25 Super Bowls
It’s time to start thinking about football; if you’re not already, that is.
Yes, in less than two weeks, the NFL season gets underway for real.
So to get you in the right mindset, we thought we’d feature football in this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge.
That challenge is to name the leading rusher in each of the last 25 Super Bowl games, from Super Bowl XXX in Tempe to Super Bowl LIV earlier this year in Miami.
We’ve given you the game, the opponents and the number of yards each leading rusher had — you just have to name the player.
There are eight minutes on the clock … good luck!
- Arizona Cardinals sign lineman Rick Leonard to practice squad
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Little change at the top
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most rushing yards through two games
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 2: Cardinals surge
- Trivia Tuesday: Top 5 finishers in NL Rookie of the Year since 2010