Trivia Tuesday: Players with most receiving yards over last 5 NFL Playoffs
It’s almost that time of the year.
NFL Playoff time!
With that being the case, we thought we’d use recent playoff history as the basis for this week’s Trivia Tuesday quiz.
Your task this week is to name the 25 players with the most receiving yards over the last five NFL postseasons (2015-2019).
We’ve given you the number of yards, number of total playoff games and the teams each player caught passes for. All you have to do is come up with the name (last names only are fine).
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck and Happy New Year!
Bonus hint: Nineteen of the names you’re looking for are wide receivers, five are tight ends and one is a running back.
- CDC publishes paper on NFL’s efforts to play 2020 season
- Removal of Mahomes, Jackson shows severity of NFL’s concussion protocol
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time NFL Playoff receiving leaders
- Chiefs advance to 3rd straight AFC title game despite losing Mahomes
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time NFL Playoff rushing leaders