Tyrann Mathieu has been an open book since arriving in Arizona as a third-round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
His story has been well-told, about how he was a Heisman Trophy finalist at LSU before ultimately kicked off the team due to off the field issues, mainly with drugs.
He has turned his life around in the NFL, quickly becoming one of the most popular players on the Arizona Cardinals’ roster as well as a team leader.
The rest of the country got a glimpse of the player Arizona has come to love Sunday when FOX’s Jay Glazer put together an excellent video featuring Mathieu. The defensive back opened up about his past and gave great insight into the person he has become.
- Arizona Cardinals new head coach Steve Wilks’ resume: By the numbers
- Cardinals coach Steve Wilks reportedly targeting Mike McCoy as OC
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cardinals hire Steve Wilks
- Cardinals’ David Johnson recruited Palmer, Fitzgerald to play in 2018
- Patrick Peterson appears to love the Cardinals’ expected hire of Steve Wilks